Autonomous Robot for Driverless City Driving.
AbstractThis Robot was created for go in Tsukuba Challenge. That is Driverless Robot Driving Test in Tsukuba City, similar DARPA Grand Challenge. Ours robots is able to driving in city without human controll, to rely on Computer Vision, Machine Learning. We named this robot 学大馬群(Gakudai Magun). 学大馬群 is reversed words of 群馬大学(Gunma University in Japanese Kanji).
- Autonomous Robot
- Vision Method: Iterative Closest Point
- Planning Method: Potential method
- Computer: Acer Aspire AS5750
- Laser Range Finder: Top-URG
- Made Body from: Acrylic resin and Aluminium
- Motor Controller: AVR
- Motor Driver: MD03A
- Rotary encoder: Optical type
- Battery: Li-Po(for motor drive), Lead–acid battery(for drive computer and motor controller)
- Human Driving Mode Controller: SixAxis